12/20/2007

are you fucking with me?

seriously, you have to be fucking with me? really...

so I picked up my beloved Lucy last night, played for a bit with her and then headed to bed. Got up this AM at 6, played some more, checked a few things out online etc., took the kids to school, came home, played with lucy some more, left to help my mom with something, picked the kids up, come home..pick up lucy to play...and WHAT THE FUCK...she's DEAD again..........the wireless is out AGAIN, the EXACT same problem I had before.............

So seriously, who's fucking with me? I'm tired of it...and in the midst of this god damned tornado watch, I intend to march my whole familiy up there (b/c chad will be needed to bail me outta jail) to Circuit City and give them a piece of my mind, tear them a new asshole, rip some heads off and yank off arms and beat their stumpy bodies with them.

I've had it .................

my blood is boiling, I can FEEL my blood pressure surging to dangerously high levels and I am ready to fucking rip blood outta people inthe middle of the Firedog department at Circuit SHITTY ASS........

BITCHES........

PS: please send donations via paypal for my bail money..it'll be much appreciated as my kids do need a ride to school in the am....

No comments:

Post a Comment