8/16/2008

Riding a Bicycle

Okay so I'm in LOVE that we are having a bundle of boy...but my nerves kicked in around 3am this morning.....

I haven't had a "baby" boy in 8 years LOL! OMG, what am I to do??!!! My boys were so different from my girls I just know I'm going to have to "relearn" mothering a boy LOL! Hopefully it's all like riding a bicycle ya know...

Only time will tell of course......

Now the big burning question (at least for me) is - do I let go of all the baby girl stuff I had saved from Baby B or do I hold onto it "just in case"?! Her walk in closet is stuffed between bins on the floor from newborn up and then stuff E has outgrown that I'm holding onto for Baby B to grow into. Well and the baby gear (swing, crib parts, infant carrier/base, bumbo seat, bathtub etc).

The retort I got from chad to that comment was simply a "look"....yea, a "look" LOL Guess he thinks it's time to let it all go LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment