11/09/2007

Wanna Play with me???

So, I was perusing DANAS blog, reading all her business... and well her and my friend LEIGH have been reading this blog In Search of My Hip Bones (Real Live Lesbian) (which I must admit, I occasionally find myself neglecting my kids, um i mean avoiding folding laundry and reading her blog instead....... Now, Real Live Lesbian is playing a game, and we all know that I like playing games (especially those involving lesbians ...oh boy do I ...), so I've decided to play too. These are her rules:"The first 5 commenters here will get a small gift in the mail from me. All you have to do is post this on your own blog and promise to gift the first 5 commenters on your post if they promise to gift the first 5 commenters on their posts… you see how it goes. What do they call that? The domino effect. After you comment jot your address in an email and click it off to me. As soon as you participate in the game I will get your little something in the mail."Now, I don't have a cock or shiny objects to send, but I'm pretty sure that I can find a little something that will bring a smile to your face. Just send me an email with your mailing address and I'll make sure your postal carrier (politically correct) finds his/her way to your mail box.

So do YOU wanna play with me???? huh huh huh???

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I need your mailing address so I can get your little bauble in the mail.

    AND I wanna play on yours!

    ReplyDelete