4/12/2008

Goin to the Chapel and they're gonna get .....

married.....

But first.... you can't get hitched without a "last night out" right?!


So my baby sister is getting married next weekend. We threw together a little bachelorette party for her and had a night out. Thankfully my kids were gone to IL at the in-laws farm so I was able to run away on a Thursday night (oh yea....)...


2008 04 03 015_edited-1 This was most of the krewe... a few other girls showed up a few hours later....


2008 04 03 009 J was given a list of "tasks" (aka dares) to complete for the night, of course some of them involved "spectator" participation... so this guy got the lucky draw to "serenade" her.... the piano monkeys played You've Lost That Loving Feeling and he belted it out in his best semi sober way! Great Job Mike J. (apparently my other sister knew this guy in middle school, or maybe it was high school)


2008 04 03 016 This guy gave her a blow job.... yea, gave HER a BJ..... see....


2008 04 03 017


I love going to see the piano monkeys play.... it's my fave haunt in town... Rosie O Gradys where they can just about play anything you throw at them. Even THIS (gawd I love James for playing my sick little game....even if he changes up the lyrics including the line in that states "Work your cares away, holy shit this song is gay, play it anyway"


So anyhow.... here's my Piano Man


2008 04 03 032


Course we can't leave out Kui and his mad skills with the guitar...and he can sport a sweatband pretty damn good eh...


2008 04 04 002


And of course.... we HAD to make Jess the star of the show... and we had them do this for her....

they sang her a song about doing it 'dog style' and it was FABulously raunchy..I have vid, but it's too big for Blogger and Youtube is taking for..eva so I give up on that crap....


No comments:

Post a Comment