11/20/2008

PPS

Did anyone notice my haircut... I FINALLY have a haircut I like... first time in like at least a year if not more.... THANK GAWD..........
I was getting tired of my "side mullet" as I started referring to it (after two HORRIFIC hair jobs - first was bad, then tried a second time with someone else to fix the first and it just got worse... somehow I ended up with a "side mullet" - I swear it)...........

I started just looking at people and once I found someone whose hair I liked, I asked them where they went and who they saw..... I got some fancy schmancy referrals, but I couldnt' afford those.. then like angels from hair heaven a friend said "oh go see my girl at this place and she only charges $25" ---- I've had the gals name for like a month and never called, today I finally said "I deserve this doggone it" and I called, made an appointment for late afternoon and then treated myself to a NICE REAL HAIRCUT... she even massaged my scalp during my shampoo.. but what impressed me even more.... she actually BLOW DRIED MY HAIR AND STYLED IT!!!! HOLY CRAP BATMAN (the last few places I've gone, I've certainly paid for that as part of my service, but somehow got skimped on it.... bitches)....... So she's my new best friend... at least she will be in 6-8 weeks when I need to get a new trim up! And she also did a magnificent job on waxing my brows too....

Feels good to look like a lady again, feels damned good

1 comment:

  1. No one commented on your nice new brows either! But, um, there really wasn't a picture to go with the post for pre-and post "do". LOL!

    ReplyDelete