8/23/2007

Swimming or sinking?????

in photoshop...

Eeeks, this program has a MIGHTY doggone steep learning curve that is for SURE!

I purchased Photoshop Elements 5.0 for myself for Christmast last year but never opened it. Finally I realized I would NEED to open and teach myself how to actually use it otherwise it was money NOT well spent. So I broke down, loaded it to my computer about ....hmmmmm 1.5 months ago...and uh well, ever since I think my blood pressure has been MUCH higher LOL!

That program is a doosy to learn, but I already have an "itch" to get Photoshop CS3 - the latest and greatest full throttle PS out on the market...though with the hefty ($650) pricetag, I'm pretty sure it'd take me a good long while to offer enough of those special "favors" to Chad to get that...especially after having recently gotten my baby.....(no not brenna....come on people....my CANON XTi!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ahhh and I'm blowing off my photog class tonight...I just didn't have the energy to get up and go after Chad having been out of town for four days, four days of getting the kids to and from school, a short babysitting job today for a friend, the great goldfish massacre, and homework and dinner with the kids.....

Maybe I'll go play in photoshop??!!

1 comment:

  1. just to let you know, Richard stopped watching tv...well paused it for a moment... when I opened up this blog. He then asked me wha tI was listening to and when I told him, he said, "Oh...I just really like that song!" Just thought I would share!

    ReplyDelete